What To Do:
- Visit the blog:http://missgranholmmadness.blogspot.com/
- Look over the Project directions and scoring guide.
- Create your bracket. *Use blog to assist you in your choices and decisions.
- Analyze your bracket to see what teams you have progressing the furthest in the tournament.
- Select 5 players from teams you think have potential to make it far in the tournament. *Use blog to assist you in your choices and decisions.
- Create 5 tables similar to the one demonstrated in the scoring guide (one for each of your players).
- Over the course of the tournament, collect, organize, and calculate the necessary NCAA data. *Using the blog and its posts and links to assist you.
- Select a college from one participating in the tournament that you may wish to attend one day. Complete the second table demonstrated on the scoring guide.
- Research this college. *Use sites and resources from the blog. We will also visit the LRC.